Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Morley ABY Selector / Combiner Switch
- Lets you route one signal to two outputs or two inputs to one output
- Choose A, B, or A and B combined
- LEDs show you which signal is active
- 9V input (for optional adapter) and 9V battery door on the bottom
- Cold Rolled-steel housing
Morley Effects Loop Corrector
- Corrects weak or strong effects loop signal (send & return)
- Custom step-up/down transformers correct the voltage of the signal as needed
- Connect mono (Tip/Sleeve, TS) or stereo (Tip/Ring/Sleeve, TRS) cables in any combination
- Internal Ground Reference Switch eliminates hum or buzz due to grounding issues
- Cold rolled steel housing
Rocktron 5 to 7 Pin MIDI Cable
Connect Your MIDI Gear
Transfers MIDI commands from your MIDI foot controller (with 7-Pin MIDI Out Jack) to any MIDI controllable gear.
For example, plug the 5 Pin side into any MIDI input jack and plug your A/C adaptor into the input located by the 5-Pin MIDI plug. Plug the 7-Pin side into your MIDI foot controller.
Allows more flexibility on location placement of power supplies.
Length: 9 m
Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8
Patch up Your Pedals!
It’s the return of the PatchMate…..but better!! Rocktron fans asked for years to bring back the PatchMate, which enjoyed a well-earned reputation as possibly the best device ever used to help control rigs and assorted gear. Now you can get an updated PatchMate with exciting new features – the PatchMate Loop 8.