Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Morley ABY Selector / Combiner Switch
- Lets you route one signal to two outputs or two inputs to one output
- Choose A, B, or A and B combined
- LEDs show you which signal is active
- 9V input (for optional adapter) and 9V battery door on the bottom
- Cold Rolled-steel housing
In stock (can be backordered)
Morley M2 Maverick Switchless Wah
- Hybrid design combining pot based Wah control and an optical switching circuit
- Integrated “True-Tone” bypass buffer
- Status LED
- Quick-clip door for easy battery access
- 6.3 mm mono IN/OUT jack
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- 9V battery powered or optional 9V DC power supply
- Dimensions (L x W x D) 232 mm x 149 mm x 69 mm
- Weight 1.7 kg
Source Audio Hot Hand USB Wireless Ring Motion System
Complete Wireless USB Control
The Hot Hand USB Wireless MIDI Controller is a motion-sensing accelerometer that enables simple control over previously complicated processes and opens up a new frontier of possibilities for audio and light production.
Morley Quad Box Selector / Combiner
The Morley Quad Box bass (and/or guitar) and amp switcher allows for easy control of two basses and two amplifiers. Select between either of two basses with the tap of a footswitch and select or combine any combination of both amplifiers.
Conventional ABY boxes can control over two basses OR two amps but not both. The Quad Box allows for more flexibility with quick access to two guitars AND two amplifiers without complicated Midi switching systems.
The Quad Box is manufactured in solid cold rolled steel housing and can be powered from one 9V battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. It comes equipped with LED indication and is True Bypass to maintain pure tone and instrument level.
- Controls 2 guitars and 2 amps
- Rolled steel housing
- 9V battery or adapter
- LED indicators
Morley Man Distortion Boost
- Classic analog overdrive style distortion pedal w/ dedicated boost switch
- Dual LEDs show when distortion is engaged / when the boost is on.
- Cold-rolled steel
- True Tone Buffer ensures signal integrity and helps drive long cable runs.
- Drive, tone and level controls