Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Morley Regulated 9V Adapter
- 9 volt 300 mA regulated power supply
- Center polarity is negative
- Handy LED shows adapter is working
- Compatible with most other effect brands
- Longer power cord than most adapters
In stock (can be backordered)
Morley Quad George Lynch Tripler Selector / Combiner
- Route one bass to three amplifiers
- Select or combine any combination of all three amps
- LED’s show you which amps are on/off
- BOOST knob allows up to 20dB of clean boost to all three outputs
- Easy access battery compartment LED indication
- Two year warranty
Morley M2 Mini Expression Pedal
- Compact expression pedal
- Perfect for devices with voltage control or expression pedal features.
- Passive no power required for operation
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- Outputs: 6.3 mm TRS & 6.3 mm TRS “Alternate” out for devices with different wiring (Tip/Ring assignment switched)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 178 x 127 mm x 76 mm
- Weight: approx. 950 g
- Made in the US
Morley Man Distortion Boost
- Classic analog overdrive style distortion pedal w/ dedicated boost switch
- Dual LEDs show when distortion is engaged / when the boost is on.
- Cold-rolled steel
- True Tone Buffer ensures signal integrity and helps drive long cable runs.
- Drive, tone and level controls
Source Audio Hot Hand Ring Charger (5V)
Charge Your Hot Hand Ring
This 5V DC power supply is intended for use with the Hot Hand™ wireless sensor ring and Hot Hand 3 receiver. It features universal AC input 110-240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz.
NOTE! Standard EU connector (US connecter on the photo)
Morley Quad Box Selector / Combiner
The Morley Quad Box bass (and/or guitar) and amp switcher allows for easy control of two basses and two amplifiers. Select between either of two basses with the tap of a footswitch and select or combine any combination of both amplifiers.
Conventional ABY boxes can control over two basses OR two amps but not both. The Quad Box allows for more flexibility with quick access to two guitars AND two amplifiers without complicated Midi switching systems.
The Quad Box is manufactured in solid cold rolled steel housing and can be powered from one 9V battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. It comes equipped with LED indication and is True Bypass to maintain pure tone and instrument level.
- Controls 2 guitars and 2 amps
- Rolled steel housing
- 9V battery or adapter
- LED indicators
Morley M2 Maverick Switchless Wah
- Hybrid design combining pot based Wah control and an optical switching circuit
- Integrated “True-Tone” bypass buffer
- Status LED
- Quick-clip door for easy battery access
- 6.3 mm mono IN/OUT jack
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- 9V battery powered or optional 9V DC power supply
- Dimensions (L x W x D) 232 mm x 149 mm x 69 mm
- Weight 1.7 kg